With NCfN qualifications at accredited providers you will:
- Be able to study high quality prestigious qualifications that give you nuclear technical skills and competence you need for high-skilled well-paid jobs;
- You can be assured you will study approved qualification delivered by accredited high-quality providers;
- Have access to innovative blended learning, use of Augmented and Virtual Reality simulation to replicate the nuclear workplace and experience immersive learning via discovery and experimentation in an ‘experiential’ nuclear environment;
- Have access to higher level vocational skills training offered through flexible delivery models that include full-time, pert-time, blended and block options;
- Study a Degree or Apprenticeship Standard that is recognised by Engineering and Science Councils, and offers access to Chartered Status, as well as Nuclear Delta recognition that offers access to the Nuclear Institute.